What is new in Say It Right 5.0?
- There is no DVD. The entire content of the course is stored on our server and by buying the course, you buy access to that electronic content.
- The application needed to use the course is free and contains one open demo chapter. You can download the application with the free demo chapter and see how the interface works.
- The course interface is now entirely in English. However, you can also select other language versions of the interface. When you switch the interface to a foreign language version, all sound descriptions, instructions to the exercises, as well as all words, phrases, and sentences used in the course are automatically translated into the selected foreign language version. You may switch between different foreign language versions of the interface as they become available.
- All words, phrases, sentences and even texts are shown in a phonetic transcription.
- Sound descriptions are more elaborate, with more references to various foreign languages.
- The structure of some chapters and exercises has been changed.
- The playback of the audio files has been changed. You can now play the audio with or without pauses; during the playback of all elements of a given exercise, you may pause the playback and then continue from where you stopped.
- In the exercises containing a large number of common words, you can now sort the words by difficulty – from the ”easiest” to the most “difficult” based on frequency.
- In the exercises containing common words, you can now show only the words containing the practiced sound in a selected position (initial, medial, final).
- In the exercises containing common words, you can limit the number of words shown for practice to any selected number of words.
- You can select the size of font (several sizes are available).
- New video recordings have been made, showing the speaker from two perspectives symultaneously.
- New sound animations have been made and more animations have been added.
- The search engine functionality is changed, as well as is the way of showing search results.
- There is a new interface which divides the screen into two or more sections. Each section can be manipulated to e.g. hide the photos or change the size of the video or animation.
- The course can now be used on multiple platforms, including Windows Desktop, Windows Mobile, Android and iOS (for iPhone or iPad).
How can I purchase Say It Right 5.0?
- Go to sayitrightonline.pl
- Press ”Sign In” (upper menu), and then press ”New user – Signup”.
- Provide your personal data, particularly your e-mail address and password, which you may select at your discretion, as well as your postal address.
- Select the product you want to buy (Access to the whole course / Access to one chapter / Coursebook) and proceed to payment.
- After your payment has been accepted, download a free application for the selected platform (Windows desktop, Windows mobile, Android etc.).
- Open your application and log in by providing your use name (your e-mail address) and your password selected during the process of registration.
- Now you can access the content you purchased.
- If you purchased the coursebook, wait for the package to arrive at your postal address. The coursebook will be dispatched within three working days after your payment has been accepted.
Do I have to pay for the delivery of the coursebook?
- No, the delivery (worldwide) is included in the price of the coursebook.
Can I access the course, before I receive the coursebook?
- Yes. While purchasing the electronic content in our Internet store, you will be asked to agree to the delivery of the electronic content before the redemption date or cancellation deadline as provided by the Bill on Consumer Rights (par. 38 p. 13). By giving your consent, you waive your right to cancel the Sales Agreement and you will not have the right to request a refund for the electronic content purchased in the Internet Store. If you have given your consent, you may download the application for your selected platform, open the application, and log into your account in the application by using your user name (your e-mail address) and your password selected during the registration process. Logging in requires access to the Internet.
I forgot my password. What can I do?
- Go to sayitrightonline.pl. Press Menu-Sign In. On the open subpage, find a link ”Forgot your password?” and press it. Follow the instructions.
I’d like to change my password
- Go to sayitrightonline.pl. Log in using your current user name. Click your user name and select ”Change password”. Follow the instructions.
Can I use the application on multiple devices?
- Yes, but not at the same time. If you are using the application on one device, you must first deactivate your account on that device, and then you may log into your account in the application installed on another device. Logging in, deactivation, and initial downloading of audio and video files on a given device require access to the Internet.
How do I perform deactivation?
- Deactivation is performed automatically by pressing LOG OUT in the Menu (≡).
- If you are unable to deactivate your account from the device on which you are logged in, you can do it remotely. Go to www.sayitrightonline.pl,log into your account and select the 'Your Devices' tab from the user menu (your e-mail address). When the active device is displayed, press the "Deactivate" button to log out of the active device, which will allow you to log in again on any other device.
I am logging into my account in the application, but I cannot access the content.
- Make sure that you are typing in the correct user name (e-mail address) and the password selected at registration. If you are absolutely certain that you are typing in the correct user name and password, please, e-mail us at (email@example.com). We will try to assist you as soon as possible.
I am trying to log into the application, but I receive a message that I am already using the application on another device.
- Your license is a single station license, which permits you to use the content on one device at any given time. If you have been using the content on another device, you must first deactivate your account on that device, and then you may log into your account in the application installed on any other device.
I have downloaded the application, but I cannot install it.
- Make sure that you have selected the application appropriate for your device platform and that your operating system meets the application requirements (e.g. Windows Vista with SP2, Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10; min 1 GB RAM; max. disk space 5 GB). If all parameters of your system are compatible, but the application still cannot be installed, please, e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will try to assist you as soon as possible.
What is the language version of the interface?
- The primary language of the interface is English (General American or Standard British). All sound descriptions, exercise instructions, as well as all the words, phrases, and sentences appear only in English. When you select a foreign language version, all sound descriptions, exercise instructions, as well as the practiced words, phrases, and sentences will be translated into the selected foreign language. You may switch between the available foreign language versions at your discretion.
If I purchase Say It Right 5.0, do I have access to only one language version of the interface?
- No. By purchasing the course, you gain access to all foreign language versions of the interface that are available at a given time and that will be available in the future. You may switch between the available foreign language versions of the interface at your discretion.
Will I have to purchase other foreign language versions of the interface in the future?
- No. As soon as any foreign language of the interface becomes available, your application will be automatically updated and you will be able to switch between all available language versions of the interface at your discretion.
Do I have to purchase the Standard British and General American variety separately?
- No. The application contains both main varieties of English. You may switch between Standard British and General American at your discretion.
Do I have to purchase the entire course?
- No. You may purchase single chapters.
I have downloaded the application, but it cannot be installed on my Mac computer.
- Currently, the application is available for Windows Desktop, Windows Mobile, Android and iOS. We are working on an application that would work on Apple computers (mac OS). As soon as there is any progress, we shall announce it on our Facebook profile as well as our website sayitrightonline.pl.
I have downloaded the application for Windows, but the application cannot be installed on my computer
Here is a handful of useful information:
- If you have a running an antivirus application, please, check whether it does not block the installation. If so, temporarily turn off the antivirus shield or add the app to the list of exclusions (Say It Right Online has been protected with a digital signature and is free from viruses).
- In rare cases (usually when we update the app's electronic signature) you may see a Smart Screen ("The Windows System has protected this computer...") - which may hide underneath other windows and all other windows must be minimized in order to see it. If you see this screen, please, manually allow the installation to proceed.
- If the file setup.exe downloaded from the website is not working, please, try to install Say It Right from the following link: https://www.sayitrightonline.pl/DesktopApp/Say%20It%20Right%20Online.application . The system should recognize the file and initiate the installation after double clicking it.
- The correct functioning of Say It Right requires .NET Framework 4.5.2. The installer should detect it and install it automatically. If, for some reason, it fails to do so, the environment may be downloaded manually: https://www.microsoft.com/pl-pl/download/confirmation.aspx?id=42642
If all of the above methods fail, please, contact us.