What is new in Say It Right 5.0?
- There is no DVD. The entire content of the course is stored on our server and by buying one or more modules, you buy access to that electronic content.
- The platform features six independent modules: Sounds, Prosody, Grammar, Vocabulary, Varia, and Phrasal Verbs. Each module (except for Varia) is a separate product.
- The single application needed to use all modules is free and contains one open demo chapter for each module. You can download the application with the free demo chapters and see how the interface works.
- The course interface is now entirely in English. However, you can also select other language versions of the interface. When you switch the interface to a foreign language version, all sound descriptions, instructions to the exercises, as well as all words, phrases, and sentences used in the course are automatically translated into the selected foreign language version. You may switch between different foreign language versions of the interface as they become available.
- All words, phrases, sentences and even texts in the Sounds module are shown in a phonetic transcription.
- Sound descriptions are more elaborate, with more references to various foreign languages.
- The structure of some chapters and exercises has been changed.
- The playback of the audio files has been changed. You can now play the audio with or without pauses; during the playback of all elements of a given exercise, you may pause the playback and then continue from where you stopped.
- You can create your own playlists. For example, you can create a playlist containg all frist and last names, or proper nouns, etc. that are featured in the course.
- In the exercises containing a large number of common words, you can now sort the words by difficulty – from the ”easiest” to the most “difficult” based on frequency.
- In the exercises containing common words, you can now show only the words containing the practiced sound in a selected position (initial, medial, final).
- In the exercises containing common words, you can limit the number of words shown for practice to any selected number of words.
- You can select the size of font (several sizes are available).
- New video recordings have been made, showing the speaker from two perspectives symultaneously.
- New sound animations have been made and more animations have been added.
- The search engine functionality is changed, as well as is the way of showing search results.
- There is a new interface which divides the screen into two or more sections. Each section can be manipulated to e.g. hide the photos or change the size of the video or animation.
How can I purchase Say It Right 5.0?
- Go to sayitrightonline.pl
- Press ”Sign In” (upper menu), and then press ”New user – Signup”.
- Provide your personal data, particularly your e-mail address and password, which you may select at your discretion, as well as your postal address.
- Select the product you want to buy (Access to the whole course / Access to one chapter / Coursebook) and proceed to payment.
- After your payment has been accepted, download a free application for the selected platform (Windows desktop, Windows mobile, Android etc.).
- Open your application and log in by providing your use name (your e-mail address) and your password selected during the process of registration.
- Now you can access the content you purchased.
- If you purchased the coursebook, wait for the package to arrive at your postal address. The coursebook will be dispatched within three working days after your payment has been accepted.
I forgot my password. What can I do?
- Go to sayitrightonline.pl. Press Menu-Sign In. On the open subpage, find a link ”Forgot your password?” and press it. Follow the instructions.
I’d like to change my password.
- Go to sayitrightonline.pl. Log in using your current user name. Click your user name and select ”Change password”. Follow the instructions.
Can I use the application on multiple devices?
Yes, but not at the same time. If you are using the application on one device, you must first log out of your account on that device, and then you may log into your account in the application installed on another device. If you forget to log out of the active device and try to log into the app on another device, the system will log you out of the previous device automatically.
Logging in and using the app on a particular device requires Internet access.
I am logging into my account in the application, but I cannot access the content.
- Make sure that you are typing in the correct user name (e-mail address) and the password selected at registration. If you are absolutely certain that you are typing in the correct user name and password, please, e-mail us at (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will try to assist you as soon as possible.
What is the language version of the interface?
- The primary language of the interface is English (General American or Standard British). All sound descriptions, exercise instructions, as well as all the words, phrases, and sentences appear only in English. When you select a foreign language version, all sound descriptions, exercise instructions, as well as the practiced words, phrases, and sentences will be translated into the selected foreign language. You may switch between the available foreign language versions at your discretion.
If I purchase Say It Right 5.0, do I have access to only one language version of the interface?
- No. By purchasing the course, you gain access to all foreign language versions of the interface that are available at a given time and that will be available in the future. You may switch between the available foreign language versions of the interface at your discretion.
Will I have to purchase other foreign language versions of the interface in the future?
- No. As soon as any foreign language of the interface becomes available, your application will be automatically updated and you will be able to switch between all available language versions of the interface at your discretion.
Do I have to purchase the Standard British and General American variety separately?
- No. The application contains both main varieties of English. You may switch between Standard British and General American at your discretion.
Do I have to purchase the entire course?
- No. You may purchase single chapters.
Can I use the course on my Apple Macintosh computer?
- Yes, the application can be accessed through a web browser specific to MacOs.
What is the difference between the Sounds module and the Sounds module / Voucher?
- Sounds module / Voucher is a product offering access to the Sounds module that can be purchased as a gift for any person. Having completed the payment, you will receive a unique Voucher code, which you can offer as a gift to anyone. The person who receives the Voucher code may use the product after registering in the system and providing the code at registration. Be careful not to lose the Voucher code! Similar Voucher codes may be purchased for all remaining full modules.
What is Omni-Pack?
- Omni-Pack is a product that opens access to all electronic content of the platform - to all full modules and to all chapters of the Varia module. By purchasing this product you will receive a significant discount.